Read Before You Book
Additional Party Information
Please read before continuing your reservation.
- Each birthday party package includes a reserved table for one hour (seating for up to 10 guests)
- Guests must be seated at the table during table time (except to serve pizza/cake, throw out trash, etc.)
- If you want to reserve more than one package, please email email@example.com (based on availability, you may have to be flexible with your table time if you need an additional set of tables).
Planning a larger gathering of friends and family who will not be playing? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on meeting spaces at the Triple Play Resort Hotel & Suites (based on availability). Book your play package with us, just let us know in the comments if you do not plan on using our tables so we can be sure to have all of your amenities ready when you check in.
- Except for cake and ice cream, we do not allow outside food or drinks.
- Our pizza party package is available. It includes your choice of cheese, pepperoni, or Hawaiian pizza and a pitcher of soda for $18.50 +tax each. Limit 2 per party.
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your scheduled event. Proceed directly to the Birthday Check-in Counter in the arcade.
- Ages 2 & under are free with a paid adult. Age/height restrictions for each attraction are available on our website.
- Towels and lockers are available to rent. Other than cake & ice cream, we cannot store personal items.
Tips & Tricks for Extreme and Ultimate Packages
- Birthday parties can reserve bowling lanes! Ask your Birthday Hero to make a reservation for your party.
- You can start bowling near the end of your 3 or 4 hours of attractions to extend your time!
- To make the most of your attraction time, finish your arcade play before starting your first attraction or save arcade play for when your timer is up.