- Check waterpark hours of operation.
- No Restrictions for guests 48″ and taller.
- Guests who are between 42″ and 48″ are limited to Body/Mat Slide
- Only those 42″ and above can ride tube slides with an adult rider or responsible teenager.
- Those under 42″ are restricted to wave pool and water play area only.
- Weight limits on the tube slides are: Individual – 300lbs, Combined – 400lbs.
- Weight limit on the body/mat slide is 300 lbs.
- Children 2 and under and non-potty trained children are restricted to the children’s play area only. (can not go in wave pool or hot tub)
- All children 2 years and under must wear approved swim diapers potty trained or not.
- Waterpark lifeguard to make height determinations.
- Proper swimwear must be worn. No thongs or immodest swimwear. Swimwear with exposed metal, rivets, denim, or metal ornamentation is not permitted.
- Some life jackets are available for your use, or you may bring your own.
- Changing rooms are provided and lockers can be rented.
- Please do not leave valuables unattended.
- Children under 3 are not permitted in the hot tub.
- The toddler area is reserved for children 4 years of age and under.
- Children 3-12 years of age MUST be with an adult in the hot tub.
- There is a 10 minute limit to all children in the hot tub (for health reasons).
- No swimming, splashing or jumping in the hot tub.
- Balloons cannot be brought into the waterpark.
House Policies & Restrictions
To ensure your safety please follow all posted rules and warnings.
We Cannot Allow the Following:
- Outside food and beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Walk-in birthday parties (please leave cake & decorations at home if you did not reserve a party package)
- Photocopies of any coupons
- Profanity or unruly behavior
- Weapons of any kind
- Offensive or gang-related attire
- Minors 15 years & younger without an adult
- Skates or skate-type shoes
- Shirts and shoes are required.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone or to dismiss unruly guests.
- Use this facility at your own risk.
- Triple Play is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- Must be at least 58″ to drive the go-karts (40″ to be passenger). Weight limit is 300 lbs.
- Must be at least 44″ to drive the bumper boats (40″ to be passenger). Weight limit is 275 lbs.
- Must be at least 44″ to drive the bumper cars. Weight limit is 275 lbs.
- Must be at least 48″ to use the ropes course alone (42″ with an adult). Weight limit is 300 lbs. Must be under 48″ to use the tykes course.
- Closed heel shoes are required for the ropes course.
- Clothes must be dry to go on the ropes course, go-karts, and bumper boats.
- Ages 2 and under are free with a paid adult, but have limitations on what they can do. Along with the previously stated waterpark restrictions, ages 2 and under can assist with bowling, climb the tykes course portion of the ropes course, play mini golf, play the laser maze, and be a passenger in the go-karts and bumper boats if 40″ or taller.
For questions regarding our restrictions & policies, please reach out to us directly.