We are looking forward to a safe and fun summer with you! We want you to know that we have developed a comprehensive plan following State of Idaho and CDC (Centers for Disease Prevention and Control) guidelines, in order to reopen our park. Some of the measures we are implementing are:
- Asking staff and guests with COVID -19 symptoms to please stay home while they are ill.
- Educating staff on personal health screening procedures, as well as checking staff temperatures on arrival.
- Implementing social distancing practices throughout our facility and at attractions.
- Placing alcohol-based sanitizing stations throughout the facility and training staff on enhanced sanitation procedures.
Per our local health district’s order as of July 23:
- Face coverings WILL be worn by all guests (over the age of 2) to enter the park, move about the park, wait in lines, on attractions where social distancing isn’t possible, and in restrooms.
- Face coverings WILL NOT be required where social distancing is possible, such as on the mini golf course, bowling lanes, and when eating.
- For safety reasons, face coverings ARE NOT permitted while actively playing in the waterpark.
We hope these measures give you peace of mind when you visit us, both now and in the future. We can’t wait to see you!